Lavender Cottage, Southwold (IP18 8BU)
This charming modern–cottage style property is furnished and equipped to a high standard and is centrally situated in Southwold. The beach, Pier, pubs, restaurants and tea shops are all within a 5–10 minute walk.
There is a private parking space for one car to the rear of the cottage as well as road parking to the front.
- Hallway leading to
- an extremely comfortable Sitting/Dining Room with TV and CD player. Patio doors lead to the private rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Well equipped for all your needs.
- Double bedroom with 4" 6"" divan and more than sufficient wardrobe and drawer space.
- Single bedroom with 3" divan and wardrobe.
- Bathroom with washbasin, WC, and a shower over the bath.
- A pleasant place to relax after a busy day out and about. Available for your use are:–
- Table, chairs, and parasol
- Central heating (gas– fired).
- Electric cooker.
- Washing machine
- Coffee filter machine.
- Fridge with freezer compartment.
- Steam iron & ironing board.
- Colour TV and DVD.
- Double glazing throughout.
- All bed linen
- Towels & tea towels (except beach towels)
- Duvets and Pillows
- Extra Blankets
- Off road parking
Southwold, one of the most popular resorts on the Heritage coast, is surrounded by creeks, marshes, reed beds and flanked to the south by the Blyth estuary.
To visit Southwold is reminiscent of the 19th Century. For beer lovers the town is a must as it is home to the famous Adnams Brewery.
In addition it is also famous for its beach huts along the promenade, beach amber, the award winning pier and the lighthouse.
Down the coast, about a 35 minute drive away, is Aldeburgh. Another favourite seaside escape, it is a pretty Victorian resort . A wide variety of wildlife is at home on its estuary, marshes and shingle beach. Sailing, yacht clubs and golf courses are just a few minutes drive from the town. The town itself serves arguably the best fish and chips on the east coast. Snape Maltings concert hall hosts the annual Aldeburgh Music Festival in June and the Proms in August.
Inland is Framlingham, a market town with a well preserved and picturesque castle.
Within a 30 minute drive of Southwold is Beccles, the gateway to the Norfolk Broads, Laxfield with the famous Kings Head "Low House" Pub and many other villages and attractions.
If you would like to book a holiday in Lavender Cottage first visit our online availability page to see when it is available and then ring us on 07711 526252
or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or click button to make an online reservation
Email Don and Jan Derrick